Saturday, May 2, 2009

Rachel Aldana taking a shower

Hot Shower Set is the name of the latest photo set coming from RachelAldana.com . Here we have the super stacked sexilicious busty Rachel Aldana soaking and soaping herself in the shower for the pure enjoyment to be had by all. Yes indeed it was a great pleasure to see Rachel Aldana giving herself a good soaping especially her boobs (my favourite part). When I first read the latest update notification, I quickly rushed on over to her website to see the set and cannot wait for the videos to come out. I am also hoping that she does lose her bikini bottom which would make this set ever more so enjoyable. Enjoy the few previews in this link and then join RachelAldana.com to catch the full set and much much more.... cheers....

and before I go, I would also like to mention that the popular super sexy webcam girl Taylor Stevens has join PinupGlam/Pinupfiles. Her first set is available here, check out 34GG Taylor Stevens

1 comment:

Stiffneck said...

I'm surprised she can stand inside the shower at the same time as her breasts do.